반갑습니다. 강아지를 사랑하는 나니입니다.
74 Subscribers . 0.0000PUB
동네 시장에서 백골뱅이와 소라를 사와서 무침을 했습니다.
보통 골뱅이무침은 통조림 골뱅이로 하고 맵게 했는데
이번에는 백골뱅이로 하고 양념도 맵지않게 했습니다.
1. 물에 소금을 넣고 끓으면 백골뱅이를 넣고 3~4분간 끓이고
찬물로 식힌 후 손질합니다. 소라는 골뱅이 삶은물에 15분간
소라는 침샘에 독이 있기때문에 침샘은 꼭 제거 해주셔야합니다.
2. 골뱅이에 간장,설탕, 참기름을 넣고 밑간을 해줍니다.
3. 마늘, 오이, 파, 올리고당, 깨소금, 식초, 북어포를 넣고 버무려 줍니다.
간은 간장 또는 가츠오 간장, 폰즈 등으로 하시면 됩니다.
지금까지 술안주에 좋은 백골뱅이 무침이었습니다.
오늘은 간단히 만들수 있는 새우 샌드위치입니다.
1. 새우를 해동시킨 후 후추,소금, 파슬리로 밑간을 합니다.
2. 밑간된 새우는 튀김가루, 전분가루를 넣고 반죽을 한 후 빵가루로 마무리 합니다.
3. 양파와 감자,빵을 버터에 구워줍니다.
3. 새우패티를 식용유에 구운 후 빵위에 야채와 같이 넣어줍니다.
저는 소스를 마요네즈, 케찹, 발사믹 소스를 사용했는데 , 소스는 구미에 맞게
사용하시면 될것 같습니다. ^^
해장에 좋은 토마토라면입니다.
토마토를 많이 넣으면 김치라면과 비슷한 맛이나서 개운합니다.
1. 토마토,당근,마늘과 스프를 넣고 끓여줍니다.
2. 면은 넣고 토마토 캐찹을 조금넣어줍니다.
(토마토가 많이 들어가면 넣지않아도 됩니다.)
3. 계란과 파,고추,파를 넣고 조금 더 끓여줍니다.
사실 저는 토마토를 별로 좋아하지 않았었는데
예전에 유럽에 출장길에서 전날에 술을 마시고 술병이 난적이있었느데
아침에 토마토 야채스프를 먹고나서 속이 풀려, 그 이후로는 토마토를
좋아하게되었고, 토마토를 음식 많이 넣어서 조리하게 되었습니다.
지금까지 해장에좋은 토마토 라면이었습니다.
이마트에서 광어회를 사왔는데 초밥을 즉흥적으로 도전했네요.
일단 결론부터 말씀드리면 실패한것 같습니다.
밥도 초밥용밥이 아니었고 무엇보다도 광어를 통으로 된것을
샀어야하는데 회를 사와서 초밥하기에는 너무 작네요.
다음에는 철저히 준비해서 다시 도전해 보겠습니다.
1. 밥에 초대리 (식초, 설탕, 소금) 를넣고 수분이 날아가게
2. 밥위에 생와사비를 올리고 광어를 올려 줍니다.
It is a rose garden in Hangang Park under Sunyudo Park.
Every year I plant various kinds of roses and ride them.
I'm taking a break. There's a lot of rose flowers.
There seems to be more variety of roses than last year.
I've brought roses from all over the world and made flower beds.
I think the color is so pretty.
It's a cafe located in the opposition party at 3 p.m.
The main menu is coffee and coffee made by the boss.
The main menu is various kinds of jade made of blue.
Today we're going to start selling shaved ice with the grapefruitberry Aid.
I added red beans to blueberry bingsu. It tastes great.
Bing-soo didn't expect much, but he didn't have any red beans.
Personally, I've been eating too much bingsu since "Northern sea bingsu."
Sounds like it.
Please try it when you go to the opposition party.
The dish that I will introduce today is Neptune Ramen.
Sometimes I cook ramen when I think of jjamppong.
I was supposed to have a single serving, but when I was cooking my son,
It's a double.
Cooking method (using Anseongtangmyeon and raccoons)
1. Seafood is "Sea Festival" or if there is a seafood prepared separately, the seafood is defrosted.
I prepared octopus, squid, shrimp, and minaret.
If it's not a living thing, it's better not to add shellfish if you use seafood feast.
2. Mix the thawed seafood with the ramen soup and cover it.
3. Put cooking oil, red pepper powder, garlic, and green onion in a pot and use a low heat to make hot pepper oil and prepare seafood.
Add it and stir-fry together.
4. Add carrots, cabbage, shiitake mushrooms, and onions, stir-fry, then add water to boil.
5. Don't put all the soup in it. Put the liver in Gatsuo soy sauce or ponz, and add a little pepper.
6. Add ramen and cheonggyeongchae and boil them.
7. Finally, add the host, red pepper, etc. according to Gumi.
For a refreshing taste, don't add the dried soup in ramen. Half the soup.
If you use salt or soy sauce, you can taste a lot like 짬뽕.
It's been a recipe for 짬뽕.
It's a buckwheat workshop on the top floor of Yongsan I'Park Mall.
Usually the restaurant in the department store doesn't have a very delicious house.
This is a real restaurant.
The main menu is buckwheat noodles, jeonbyeong, and dumplings.
I've tried the whole bottle before, but the buckwheat dumplings are also delicious.
The noodles have no artificial condiments at all, so they taste good.
I feel refreshed after eating.
Bibimguksu is more spicy than I thought. Spicy step
I think it'd be nice to control it.
And if you post a post on Instagram, you'll get a glass of makgeolli.
We're having an event.
This has been the buckwheat workshop of the I'Park Mall in Yongsan.
Today is a good place for relieving hangovers.
The characteristic of my Northern Languages is that they are boiled for a long time, and the radish tastes sweet and the color is very different.
Cook like beef leg bones.
1. Add radish, garlic, kelp, drummer, dried shrimp, sesame oil, liquid milk, and soy sauce (pones).
Stir-fry for a moment.
2. Add water, cover with thistle, and simmer over medium heat until the radish is fully cooked.
3. When the color is sprinkled, look at the liver and put the eggs in to finish.
4. Sprinkle pepper, sesame salt, and sesame oil according to your preference.
You can use shrimp milk instead of dried shrimp, but it has a mixed taste, so I want to use dried shrimp.
It's been a Northern Fish soup.
Yeongdong Seolleongtang is a delicious restaurant in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam.
There are so many people that it's usually only in the middle of time when there are no people.
It's an old regular house that I went to with my friend often.
There used to be an older boss, but now he's a son.
There's someone here.
First of all, the main menu in this house is Seolleongtang. an artificial condiment
I think it's better because it's not seasoned.
And I usually go to drink rather than eat.
I eat a lot of chicken, but my friend and I don't like rainbows very much.
If you ask for the exclusion of a rainy day, give me a little more head meat.
The kkakdugi and kimchi of this house are delicious but not on the table.
If you ask for kimchi, please bring it to me. Please try it.
I eat it because it's more delicious than cooked kimchi.
This has been Seolleongtang in Yeongdong, Sinsa-dong.
This is a gijang gomgeori in Sinsa-dong, where I visit from time to time with my friend.
It's located on Gejang Street in Sinsa-dong, so it's usually a two-lane street.
It's a place I go often.
There are general gimmicks and mountain gimmicks, but they're a little expensive.
I recommend you to eat.
The characteristics of this house are not known much, but there are a lot of regulars.
Cooking with ingredients that are in good condition is always good.
And it's so delicious whenever you eat it with the delicate aroma of charcoal fire.
Especially, the trickery is rich in vitamin A, so it is good for aging and recovery from fatigue.
I am doing.
Seasoned grilled meat is delicious, but I recommend salt roast when you eat a boiled eel.
Lastly, steamed eggs are also very delicious in this house.
If you think of a wig in Sinsa-dong, make sure to try it. ^^
I've been to Koba 2019 and she's been to Coex every year.
The exhibition of broadcasting equipment introduces specialized equipment related to broadcasting
It's an exhibition.
This time, the equipment for the YouTuber creators is unique.
It's been introduced a lot.
In the meantime, Koba has a product, but it's been able to use these creators.
I didn't have a section for you, but now that you have this special section, it's hard to watch.
If you are personally interested in the equipment, please visit them.
The exhibition runs until this Saturday morning.
These days, Jeju Island also has a new arm that you don't grow very well.
Eat the best palms of the cold taste and sprinkle about 6 seeds.
I ordered two of them, but they're
When I looked into the house, I found that the tree was planted in this way, Abokado,
Lemon, coffee, seed. Unknown plant.
It's getting more and more potty.
A few days ago, in "I Live Alone," Park Na-rae made spicy back ribs at home.
I watched the cooking show and made it.
I usually use Coupang rocket frescoes, but the back ribs are completely out of stock.
I bought pork chops. Personally, pork chops are better than back ribs.
I prefer pork chops because I have more weight.
The seasoning is a new recipe for tteokbokki. I've used it for pork
Cooking method of cooking
1. Seasoned - red pepper, sugar, oligosaccharide, chicken stock, oyster sauce, pepper, curry, and ponce
Add it and age it for at least 1 hour.
2. Pig ribs lose blood and laurel leaves, garlic, and pepper. Put it in and boil.
3. Throw away the boiled water with a bee and boil it with seasoning and carrots.
4. When the carrots are cooked, separate them and cook the pork ribs in soy sauce and kachuo soy sauce.
If you like the more spicy flavor, add the Vietnamese chili.
The weather was so nice today that I had a short ride at lunchtime.
The air was so good that I rode without a buff.
Last time, after lining up on a fine dusty day,
I had a hard time for a week.
I don't think we should ride on fine dust days anymore. ᅲ
Today is gochujang sujebi. These days, natural tuna is cheap.
I was going to buy raw fish from Noryangjin and do sashimi, sushi and spicy soup.
It's raining, so I changed it to a handmade fee.
The key to gochujang sujebi is gochujang, but if you use barley gochujang,
Good. I used to use your mother-in-law's ticket gochujang, but these days,
It's hard to get, so I find and use the most similar taste of red pepper paste.
I have it.
Cooking method of cooking
1. Add flour, a little starch powder, cooking oil, water, salt or ponce.
Add the dough and age for 30 minutes.
2. Add anchovies, kelp, garlic and potatoes and kimchi (optional)
Add barley red pepper paste and season with Korean soy sauce.
3. Add pumpkin and boil until sujebi is cooked.
Kimchi is an option, but you don't have to put it in.
It's been a gochujang sujebi that sometimes comes to mind when it rains.^^
Today is fried shrimp. This is also a common menu.
I'll post it with my own recipe.
You can buy shrimp as the biggest shrimp at Costco.
Or regular small shrimp or cocktail shrimp.
1. After thawing the shrimp, season it with salt and pepper.
2. Add cabbage, red pepper, onions, garlic, butter, and olive oil and stir-fry.
3. Add a little ponce, gatsuo soy sauce, chicken stock, and oyster sauce and stir.
4. When the vegetables are cooked a little, add shrimp and stir-fry them after you stir-fry them.
5. Add rice and stir-fry. If the seasoning is not right, season with salt.
This has been fried shrimp.
This is Andante, a restaurant in opposition-dong.
The famous menu is a steak with Pane.
I've had two of them, but they're not as good as I thought.
It's not good.
It was just plain taste.
Rather, salad and baguettes served as a service.
This is passable.
It's a storage-type restaurant, so the ceiling's high.
It feels cool.
I sometimes go to the opposition party these days, and it is famous that the restaurant is famous
There are still a few more.
I will introduce another restaurant next time.
Today is curry red pepper paste. It's not a dish.
I think it'll be good to mix with rice or seasonings of rice cake.
It's a recipe introduced in the new "Jeong-seon" that we're looking at these days.
Cooking method of cooking
1. Saute onions with chili oil (I used Vietnamese chili and cooking oil instead of chili oil).
2. Add beef and garlic and stir-fry until the beef is cooked.
3. Add water and add Japanese spicy curry when it boils.
4. Add red pepper paste and sugar pepper and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
It's the first seasoning I've ever made, but it tastes like red pepper paste in a triangular gimbap.
Sometimes when I don't have any appetite, I think it'd be nice to mix it with rice.^^
Today's dish is avocado soy sauce rice.
I've tried avocado Myungranbab a few times, personally.
Soybean paste rice tastes better.
Cooking method of cooking
1. Put sesame oil, soy sauce, ponce, and sesame salt in hot rice and mix.
2. Serve with avocado, tomatoes, and fried eggs.
I like tomatoes, so I like them when I put them in.
You can add ham, seaweed, and katsu-of-si according to your preference.
Nani saw me next to him and gave me some avocados, so I'm eating well.^^
So far, Avocado soy sauce was the best food you could make.
It's my fourth ride of the year.
Fine dust and ultrafine dust weren't good, but I kept getting the ride.
I couldn't do it, so I went out, but I have a sore throat. ᅲ
In the past, few people used to ride in this weather.
A lot of people are lining up today without masks or buffs.
There were a lot of people on the bus.
Maybe it's because I took the middle distance after a long time. After taking a shower, I fell asleep for a while.
I heard that.
Today, I went to Sariwon with my wife and ate dumpling soup.
On my way out, I took a picture of some kind of hydrangea in front of Sariwon.
Blue hydrangeas turn blue when you put coins in the root. I tried them before, but it didn't work out.
Personally, I like blue hydrangeas the most.^^
Today is Budaejigae. Not very often, but when I think of it,
The recipe is very simple.
1. Kimchi, garlic, ham (more than 3 kinds), Spam, baked bean, mushroom,
Add ketchup, red pepper powder, pepper, and Gatsuo soy sauce.
Bring it to a boil.
2. When the stew boils, look at the liver and add bean sprouts.
3. When bean sprouts breathe out, add ramen and boil.
I add ketchup and tomato to the Budae Jjigae. a little sour
It tastes good and the soup cools down, so the Budaejigae has a different flavor.
I can feel it.
So far, it's been the Budae Jjigae assembly method.
This is rice cake bokgi that I cooked for dinner. Tteokbokki is my wife.
It's my favorite dish. It's my favorite dish.
It's too common, but I'll post it as a recipe.
Cooking method of cooking
1. Add anchovies, kelp, and garlic and worry about broth.
2. If you're worried about broth, get anchovies and kelp, gochujang, sugar,
Gatsuo soy sauce (a little bit). Add pepper and boil a little.
3. Add rice cake and boil it. When the rice cake is cooked, add fish cake and green onion and add some more.
Bring to a boil.
Actually, the most important season for rice cake pickpocket is red pepper paste. I personally
We use "Haeji Sunpyo Red pepper paste." It tastes like barley pepper paste.
I think it's right for me.
So far, it has been a recipe for tteokbokki for everyone.^^